The Curry Coastal Pilot is a general interest newspaper serving the community, Brookings-Harbor, at the southwestern corner of Oregon. Our newspaper publishes twice a week, Wednesday and Saturday mornings, circulating 4,800 paid and requested copies every issue.
We can help you plan an effective marketing program for both Del Norte and Curry County with print and online marketing strategies while bringing the local community their news.
Our newspaper produces several special publications on a regular basis, including a Curry County Map, a tourist guide "Go Wild Rivers Coast", and an annual "Brookings-Harbor Has It All" business directory.
For more information, please contact us:
In-person: Weekdays 830 a.m. to 5 p.m., 15957 Highway 101 S STE 1, Brookings, Oregon 97415
Mail: PO Box 700, Brookings OR 97415
- Fatal Crash: Two local men die
- New Details: Brookings Structure Fire
- Developing: Gov. Brown recall fails
- CCP E-Edition for 10/16/19
- Guest Column: Reducing whale entanglements
- Environment: Offshore wind — Blowing smoke or economic benefit?
- Michael Allen Wilber
- Photos / High waves sweep in along the South Oregon Coast
- Michael A. Wilber
- CCP E-Edition for 10/12/19