Wednesday, May 12
• At 5:28 a.m., a caller reported logging equipment was on fire in the 98500 block of Sundown Drive.
• At 7:57 a.m., police responded to the 700 block of Chetco Avenue and trespassed a transient man from a business.
• At 8:35 a.m., police trespassed a transient man from a business in the 1100 block of Chetco.
• At 10:32 a.m., police served a warrant at Allen and Mill Beach, and released the subject with a citation.
• At 1:10 p.m., a disabled vehicle was reported in the 600 block of Ransom Avenue.
• At 2:43 p.m., police responded to the 400 block of Railroad after a caller reported transients in a verbal dispute. Police warned the subjects, who went their separate ways.
• At 4:14 p.m., a missing person was reported on Winchuck River Road. The person was later found safe in the neighborhood.
• At 4:35 p.m., police responded to the 800 block of North 2nd Street after a caller reported threats. It turned out to be a verbal dispute among family members.
• At 6:14 p.m., police warned a transient man for disorderly conduct in the 600 block of Chetco.
• At 11:59 p.m., police responded to the 1200 block of Hub Street to a report of a fight in progress. It turned out to be a verbal dispute, and one party left before police arrived.
Thursday, May 13
• At 12:29 a.m., police contacted a man at Azalea Reach Apartments. The man was out searching for his missing cat.
• At 9:42 a.m., an ID was found on a bus and was turned in to DMV.
• At 11:05 a.m., police responded to the 90 block of Park Avenue to contact a resident who had not been seen in a week. The person declined to speak to officers.
• At 12:40 p.m., police received a driving complaint near Theater. Officers located the driver and warned him for erratic driving.
• At 2:33 p.m., police conducted a welfare check in the 16300 block of Lower Harbor Road.
• At 5:04 p.m., police responded to the 96700 block of East Harris Heights Road after a caller reported disorderly conduct. Officers helped a family with a mentally ill relative.
• At 6:47 p.m., police cited a woman on DUII and other charges in the 96700 block of East Harris Heights Road.
• At 9:03 p.m., police responded to Easy and Chetco to a report of two people throwing items at vehicles. The two turned out to be jueveniles who were transported to their homes, counseled and left with their parents.
• At 10:56 p.m., police and fire responded to the 1100 block of Chetco to a report of a butane bottle on fire. The fire was out before officers arrived.
Friday, May 14
• At 4:24 a.m., police responded to the 3400 block of Hampton after a caller reported an unknown car pulled in front of a residence and turned the lights off.
• At 6:36 a.m., an officer stopped at the Botanical Gardens to investigate a vehicle with a broken window. The owner was contacted and was aware of the damage.
• At 11:57 a.m., a dispute was reported in the 16800 block of Thompson Road.
• At 12:35 p.m., a traffic accident was reported in the 1200 block of Hub Street.
• At 1:29 p.m., police responded to the 300 block of Matot after a caller reported a road-rage incident carried over into a residence.
• At 2:26 p.m., police responded to Chetco and Center and arrested a person for reckless driving and eluding police.
• At 2:43 p.m., a caller in the 600 block of 5th Street reported sugar being poured into the gas tank of a vehicle.
• At 7:15 p.m., police conducted a welfare check in the 1000 block of Chetco.
• At 7:30 p.m., police responded to the 1000 block of Chetco and cited and released a male transient for criminal trespass.
• At 9:28 p.m., police responded to the 300 block of 5th Street and contacted a man who was harassing people.
Saturday, May 15
• At 3:33 a.m., police responded to the 1100 block of Chetco to a report of a man laying in front of a vehicle. No signs on intoxication were visible and the mad was advised to move his vehicle and get some sleep.
• At 6:42 a.m., a caller reported a barking dog in the 1300 block of Ransom. Officers drive through the neighborhood but heard no barking.
• At 10:19 a.m., police responded to the 400 block of Fir Street and contacted a woman regarding disorderly conduct. She was advised to leave the property and not return.
• At 10:52 a.m., police responded to the 1100 block of Ransom after receiving a report of a woman smoking marijuana and driving. Police contacted the driver and saw no signs of impairment.
• At 12:31 p.m., police formally trespassed a transient man from a business on 5th Street.
• At 1:14 p.m., police responded to the 800 block of Chetco to a report of a man causing a disturbance by trying to go through the drive-through on foot.
• At 6:04 p.m., police responded to the 1100 block of Chetco after a caller reported being harassed. Police warned the offender to have no further contact.
Sunday, May 16
• At 9:11 a.m., police conducted a traffic stop at Railroad and Mill and cited the driver for driving while suspended.
• At 10:03 a.m., police responded to the North Jetty to a report of children in distress. Officers determined the children were playing but were safe.
• At 4:29 p.m., police conducted a welfare check in the 99300 block of South Bank Chetco River Road.
• At 8:29 p.m., police responded to the vaccination clinic after a caller said a security guard observed to females in a green pickup take a traffic cone and put it in the bed of the pickup.
Monday, May 17
• At 12:59 a.m., a caller reported suspicious conditions in the 17000 block of Ferry Creek Heights.
• At 8:43 a.m., fire personnel responded to the 600 block of Hemlock after a person became stuck in a malfunctioning elevator. The person was successfully removed from the elevator, which was closed.
• At 10:50 a.m., a traffic accident was reported in the 400 block of Fir Street.
• At 1:50 p.m., police cited and released a transient man on an outstanding warrant from Junction City. The man was also cited for littering.
• At 3:02 p.m., police arrested a transient woman on an outstanding warrant at Railroad Market.
• At 3:12 p.m., police responded to the 200 block of Cypress to a report of a dispute in progress. The incident was between neighbors, and police trespassed each from the other’s property.
• At 5:24 p.m., police responded to the 400 block of Smith Drive after a caller reported a neighbor throwing rocks at a residence.
• At 8:35 p.m., police conducted a traffic stop and arrested a woman on felony warrants out of Ohio. She was transported to the jail and the vehicle was released to a friend.