Wednesday, May 19
• At 2:39 a.m., a caller reported hearing a loud noise in the 90 block of Park Avenue
• At 8:32 a.m., an assault was reported in the 16100 block of West Hoffeldt Lane.
• At 11:46 a.m., a resident turned in a phone he found to police. The owner was located and the item returned.
• At 12:59 p.m., a caller reported a vehicle drive off the roadway into a ditch on Highway 101 at East Harris Heights. The driver was unharmed and arranged for a tow.
• At 3:53 p.m., a caller reported transients setting up a camp on Alder Street. Police located the camp and told the transients to move along.
• At 4 p.m., a traffic accident was reported in the 300 block of 5th Street. Police assisted the parties involved with exchanging information.
• At 6:11 p.m., a female transient was cited and released on an outstanding warrant in the 6500 block of Lucky Lane.
• At 7:06 p.m., a student called and reported his bicycle was stolen from Azalea Middle School.
Thursday, May 20
• At 9:17 a.m., a caller reported a potted plant was stolen from a porch in the 300 block of Spruce Drive.
• At 9:42 a.m., police responded to the 400 block of Chetco and trespassed a woman from a local motel.
• At 10:58 a.m., officers conducted a welfare check on Highway 101.
• At 6:35 p.m., police responded to the 97800 block of Court Street to a report of a missing child. The child was later located a neighbor’s house.
• At 8:31 p.m., police conducted a traffic stop and arrested a woman for DUII after she registered twice the legal limit. She was cited and released to a sober adult.
• At 10:59 p.m., an animal complaint was received in the 1000 block of Ruth Lane.
Friday, May 21
No report received
Saturday, May 22
• At 2:07 a.m., police responded to Chetco near Chevron after receiving a driving complaint. Officers located the driver, who showed no signs of impairment.
• At 9:24 a.m., a caller reported being the victim of a fraud in the 300 block of 5th Street.
• At 10:33 a.m., a traffic accident was reported about nine miles up North Bank Chetco River Road.
• At 11:27 a.m., a police officer made contact with a vehicle that was pulled over on Highway 101 and Bridge. The driver was stopped to check his phone.
• At 11:40 a.m., a transient man was cited and released for an outstanding warrant at Chetco Point.
• At 12:05 p.m., a woman was formally trespassed from the 400 block of Chetco Avenue.
• At 12:20 p.m., a traffic accident with injuries was reported on Highway 101 near Wild Rivers Pizza.
• At 1:46 p.m., a missing dog was located on Arnold and reunited with its owner.
• At 3:54 p.m., a traffic accident was reported on North Bank Chetco River Road.
• At 5:47 p.m., officers responded to the area of Mill Beach and Smith Road after receiving reports of a strange man standing in front of cars. Officers were unable to locate anyone in the area.
• At 11:37 p.m., police responded to the 1000 block of Marina Heights after a caller reported a dispute. The subjects were intoxicated, and it was a misunderstanding.
Sunday, May 23
• At 7:52 a.m., police conducted a traffic stop in the 500 block of Chetco and cited a woman for driving with a suspended license.
• At 8:38 a.m., police responded to Hassett to check on an RB that was parked in the middle of the road. The RV was, in fact, parked in front of a relative’s house.
• At 11:06 a.m., officers responded to the 600 block of Hemlock and cited a woman for harassment.
• At 1:01 p.m., police responded to the 1600 block of Highway 101 after park rangers were pulled into a verbal dispute. It was verbal only and no crimes were committed.
• At 1:33 p.m., police received a report of a vehicle swerving all over the road at Chetco and Bridge. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
• At 2:35 p.m., a traffic accident was reported at Spruce and Alder.
• At 8:04 p.m., Oregon State Police responded to the 1600 block of Highway 101 to assist in a domestic dispute.
• At 9:55 p.m., a caller reported a subject disturbing shoppers in the 300 block of 5th Street. When officers were on the way the subject left.