The Brookings-Harbor Chamber of Commerce has announced the appointment of Michele Bubert as its new President - Chair. Bubert, who is the CEO of Oregon Coast VIP Marketing, will lead the organization in its efforts to promote economic growth and development in the Brookings-Harbor area.
Bubert brings a wealth of experience to the Chamber of Commerce, having worked in the marketing and business development fields for over a decade. She has been instrumental in helping numerous businesses on the Oregon Coast achieve their goals and grow their operations. In addition, she is known for her commitment to community service and has been actively involved in various community organizations & spearheading The New and Long Term Resident Meet & Greet events.
“I am thrilled to be taking on this new role at the Brookings-Harbor Chamber of Commerce,” said Bubert. “I have always been passionate about promoting economic growth and development in the region, and I look forward to working with the Chamber’s members and partners to continue driving positive change in the community.”
Bubert will work closely with the Chamber's board of directors and staff to implement initiatives and programs that will support the growth and success of local businesses. She will also serve as an advocate for the business community in Brookings-Harbor, promoting the area as a great place to live, work, and do business.
The Brookings-Harbor Chamber of Commerce is a leading organization dedicated to promoting business and tourism in the region. With Bubert at the helm, the Chamber is well-positioned to continue its mission of building a strong, vibrant business community.
For more information on joining the Brookings-Harbor Chamber of Commerce, please visit their website at www.brookingsharborchamber.com or call Michele Bubert directly at 650-300-9077
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.