Leonard “Tiny” Caudell died February 14, 2020, Leonard was born August 18, 1946 in Oakland California. After marrying Dornene Shahan also from Oakland in June 1970 set out for Oregon. It was his dream to move to Oregon and build a log house. After much hard work, his dream was fulfilled. He first worked in Brookings at the Forest Service, and went on to survey at Agnew Timber Co. Finally he became a Realtor and helped people find their dreams. He is survived by his wife Dorene of 49 years, and his son Ryland. A Celebration of Life will be held in the future.
Trending This Week
- Brookings declares state of emergency
- Curry County Commissioners shut down transient lodging
- What’s closed? What can you still do?
- Oregon Health Authority reports 26 new cases of COVID-19
- City of Brookings places temporary restrictions on lodging facilities
- Official: Curry County low risk for coronavirus
- CCP E-Edition for 3/27/20
- Port of Brookings Harbor closes Beachfront RV Park
- Veterans Home residents dies due to COVID-19-related complications
- Police Blotter: March 24