Harry was proud to be a Marine Corp. War Veteran. Ed was laid to rest at Eagle Point National Cemetery on May 25, 2021. There was no gathering due to Covid 19 restrictions. Ed leaves behind his son Charles, daughter Jennifer, his wife of sixteen years and stepdaughter; along with his siblings and their families in West Virginia.
To plant a tree in memory of Harry Winland as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Trending This Week
- Gold Beach looks for approval of 'granny units'
- Gold Beach names interim police chief
- Latest E-Edition
- The Pilot's E-Edition for 9/17/21
- Offbeat Oregon: OSU’s world-record-breaking chicken sparked a fowl feud with newspaper
- Police Blotter
- Ocean hypoxia off Pacific Northwest coast more troubling than ever, experts say
- Vendor registration begins for the 51st annual Brookings Harbor Community Bazaar
- COVID cases slowing in Curry County
- McKay’s opening pushed to late fall