Barbara Edgar passed away on Jan 11, 2020, at the age of 79. Barbara grew up in Gold Beach, and after many years away, she moved back in 2002. Barbara was preceded in death by her husband, Walton Edgar, her parents Harry Raymond Gardner and Ellen Gardner (Smallwood) and her Brother Phillip Gardner. Barbara is survived by her sister Joan Fournier, her daughter Terrie Stephens, and son Thomas Edgar. She is also survived by her Grandchildren Heather Schott (Maune), Cameron Maune, Alyssa Hansen (Maune), Torrie Edgar and Raymond Edgar. She is also survived by 6 great grandchildren. Barbara will be missed by her remaining family and her many friends. A celebration of life will be held in the Summer.
Trending This Week
- Missing Person found deceased
- Coast Guard Auxiliary: Who are they?
- Police Blotter: Mother-daughter spat leads to car hitting
- Police Blotter: Fell into Manhole, Embezzlement
- Seed library will sprout in Brookings
- CCP E-Edition for 2/21/20
- CCP E-Edition for 2/25/20
- Sky High 4th of July
- Best kept secret: builder’s thrift shop
- County eyes ‘property registration ordinance’