All southbound lanes of Interstate 5 are closed from Exit 14 in Ashland to the California border due to severe winter conditions in northern California, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT)
Caltrans has closed I-5 northbound from Redding to the Oregon border. The I-5 Oregon closure, at Caltrans' request, may be long until conditions in California improve.
OR Highway 66 and OR Highway 273 are closed to all but local traffic.
Do not attempt a detour using lesser maintained routes such as Dead Indian Memorial Road or Colestin Road.
Truck drivers are requested to keep Ashland Street clear if waiting out the closure.
For updates visit TripCheck.com or call 5-1-1.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.