According to a Wednesday press release, all Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative offices are open. Due to limited staff, there may be extended wait times.
A Monday press release from Coos-Curry Electric Cooperative Inc.
Notice of Temporary Office Closure
Due to recent exposure to Covid-19 by several CCEC employees, we are currently taking strong precautionary measures to keep our staff and the public safe. These precautions will be affecting our service levels for the next few days. At this time our Port Orford, Coquille, and Brookings office locations are temporarily closed.
The regular operation of CCEC is expected to resume by Monday, August 2, 2021.
CCEC is still responding 24/7 to outages and emergencies. You can report an outage by calling (866) 352-9044.
We ask our members to take advantage of CCEC’s many remote options for safe and secure access to their accounts.
ONLINE & MOBILE APPS
View account information, make payments, check your usage, and more at www.ccec.coop or use the mobile app by searching CCEC Mobile in the Apple App or Google Play stores.
DROPBOX AND PAYMENT KIOSKS
All CCEC offices have payment drop boxes available. Payment kiosks are located at the Brookings and Coquille offices. Both options are available 24/7.
PHONE & EMAIL
We can respond to most member requests via phone or email. Please call us at (541)332-3931 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Trending This Week
- Curry County at the epicenter of COVID surge
- Latest E-Edition
- New Health Center opens in Port Orford
- Letter: My body, my choice
- Gold Beach looks for approval of 'granny units'
- COVID cases slowing in Curry County
- Zac's Hopefest planned September 12
- Ocean hypoxia off Pacific Northwest coast more troubling than ever, experts say
- Commissioners give housing committee another chance
- Police Blotter