Local resident David Mueller caught this 21-pound, 4-ounce steelhead, measuring 39 inches long, from the Chetco River on Jan. 9. Mueller was drift fishing in high, muddy water with a birdie drifter. “Steelhead fishing has never been better,” he said.
Trending This Week
- What’s closed? What can you still do?
- Oregon announces extension of tax filing
- Oregon Health Authority reports 26 new cases of COVID-19
- Official: Curry County low risk for coronavirus
- Curry County Commissioners shut down transient lodging
- Vulnerable shopper hours best in the morning
- Police Blotter: Smoking near propane tanks
- Brookings declares state of emergency
- CCP E-Edition for 4/3/20
- Gold Beach passes flurry of declarations