College student Chloe McCrae recent received a $1,500 scholarship from Curry County Republicans. McCrae is graduate of Brookings Harbor Christian School, a student of Corban University and a member of the Oregon Army National Guard. She is majoring in kinesiology. She is pictured here with Carlton Strom, vice-chair of Curry County Republicans.
Trending This Week
- Curry County at the epicenter of COVID surge
- Latest E-Edition
- New Health Center opens in Port Orford
- Letter: My body, my choice
- COVID cases slowing in Curry County
- Gold Beach looks for approval of 'granny units'
- Zac's Hopefest planned September 12
- Ocean hypoxia off Pacific Northwest coast more troubling than ever, experts say
- Commissioners give housing committee another chance
- Police Blotter