The Curry County Fair couldn't be held this summer due to COVID-19, but that doesn't mean you can't get some of your favorite "fair food."
Lyndsey Dixon, Business Outreach & Community Coordinator for Gold Beach Main Street, reports that Southern Oregon Food and Beverage will help you satisfy your cravings.
The Event Center on the Beach, 29392 Ellensburg Ave., Gold Beach, will host the food vendor this Friday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day.
Among popular fair foods to be sold are giant curly fries, corn dogs, sausage dogs and funnel cakes.
"Keep an eye here for what other local vendors might be joining us as well," Dixon said, adding that it will be important for everyone to remember COVID-19 precautions.
"We look forward to helping you curb your cravings," she said, "but please remember for follow physical distancing and facial covering requirements!"
Trending This Week
- Gold Beach Council chews over food cart dilemma
- Man accidentally shoots himself in store checkout line
- Photos: Brookings rally shows strong presidential support
- Police Blotter: Cleaning crew requests trespassing of transient
- Kalmiopsis K-3 in-person closure extended
- Chetco Chinook rule change effective Oct. 1
- Man falls to death from cliff into ocean after branch breaks
- Local volunteers deliver aid to fire-ravaged Oregon
- Pandemic: Two more new cases in Curry County
- The Pilot's E-Edition for 9/25/20