On March 11, President Joe Biden signed the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (H.R. 1319) into law. Curry County will receive two installments of ARP funds to offset hardships encountered as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. It is intended that these funds are equally accessible to all businesses in Curry County.
The Curry County American Rescue Plan Stakeholders Committee (ARP Committee) was formed by the Curry County Board of Commissioners to receive and consider public applications and to make recommendations to the board of commissioners regarding the best use of ARP funds.
Qualifying uses for ARP funds include:
- Public health and COVID-19 efforts;
- Replacement of public sector revenue loss;
- Providing assistance to households, workforce and impacted industries;
- Support for small businesses; and
- Infrastructure such as wastewater treatment, stormwater, clean drinking water and broadband.
For a complete list of qualifying uses, please see the “Spending Categories” document that can be found at https://www.co.curry.or.us/government/board_of_commissioners/committees_councils_and_advisory_boards.php
Eligible applicants must be located in Curry. For information and to apply, see the link above or visit county offices in person.
Applications may be submitted to the Board of Commissioners Office in physical form or via email.