Wednesday, Feb. 10
* At 7:14 a.m., a caller reported a kitchen fire at a home in the 800 block of Midland Way. An officer arrived on the scene within minutes and used a fire extinguisher to put on the blaze on the stove top.
* At 10:54 a.m., police conducted an area check at Curry Medical Center.
* At 11:29 a.m., officers conducted a welfare check in the 15900 block of Highway 101.
* At 2 p.m., a caller reported finding a child’s bicycle on Lower Harbor Road.
* At 2:11 p.m., police responded to the 400 block of Fir Street after a caller reported a fight. Two transient men were in a dispute, and both were trespassed from the location.
* At 5:05 p.m., suspicious conditions were reported in the 400 block of Fern Avenue.
* At 5:37 p.m., a caller reported a fire on Napa Lane. The fire turned out to be a controlled burn.
* At 7:40 p.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported in the 900 block of Parkview Drive. One driver was transported from the scene via an ambulance.
* At 9:14 p.m., officers conducted an area check in the 800 block of Railroad Avenue.
Thursday, Feb. 11
No report received
Friday, Feb 12
* At 12:27 a.m., two transient males were contacted by police in Northgate Plaza and told to move along.
* At 5:03 a.m., a caller reported suspicious conditions in the 1000 block of Chetco Avenue.
* At 8:34 a.m., police contacted a transient man regarding litter in Azalea Park.
* At 8:56 a.m., police responded to the 700 block of Chetco Avenue and removed a transient man sleeping in the doorway of a business.
* At 12:03 p.m., a fire was reported in the 16900 block of Piney Woods Way.
* At 1:13 p.m., police conducted a welfare check in the 600 block of Pioneer Road.
* At 2:28 p.m., a fire was reported in the 16000 block of Boat Basin.
* At 4:21 p.m., a traffic accident was reported on Old County Road.
* At 4:32 p.m., police responded to the 600 block of Chetco and trespassed a transient woman who refused to pay for a meal.
* At 7:01 p.m., a hit-and-run accident was reported on Highway 101 and Benham Lane.
* At 11:21 p.m., officers conducted a welfare check in the 600 block of Old County Road.
Saturday, Feb. 13
* At 2:09 a.m., a caller reported receiving threats on Pacific Avenue.
* At 3:11 a.m., a caller reported a tree fell down on Easy Street.
* At 6:04 a.m., a safety hazard was reported on Highway 101 near Dairy Queen.
* At 11:35 a.m., police responded to the 800 block of Railroad Street after a caller reported a criminal trespass.
* At 1:05 p.m., officers conducted a welfare check on Railroad near Brewery.
* At 3:02 p.m., a dispute was reported in the 97900 block of Lively Lane.
* At 4:26 p.m., a caller filed a disorderly conduct complaint in the 400 block of Alder Street.
* At 5:19 p.m., police responded to the 15500 block of Highway 101 after a caller reported a fight in progress.
* At 8:14 p.m., a caller reported a disorderly conduct in the 700 block of Elk Drive.
* At 10:17 p.m., a caller from the 15500 block of Ocean View Drive reported receiving threats.
* At 11:53 p.m., police responded to the 98100 block of Olsen Lane to a report of a dispute in progress.
Sunday, Feb. 14
* At 9:32 a.m., police responded to the 400 block of Spruce Street to a report of a man unloading personal items at the car wash. The man and a woman with him were trespassed from the property and ordered to leave the property behind.
* At 1:16 p.m., officers conducted a traffic stop in the 300 block of 5th Street and cited two occupants of the vehicle for having open containers. Neither was impaired, but they were told to park the car and call a sober friend to pick them up.
* At 3:05 p.m., police responded to the 15500 block of Oceanview after a caller reported a dispute in progress.
* At 3:33 p.m., officers responded to Azalea Gardens for a report of a disorderly resident. When they arrived, they learned no crimes had occurred.
* At 4:37 p.m., a caller reported an assault in the 97800 block of Court Street.
* Between 11:03 and 11:54 p.m., officers conducted three traffic stops on Chetco Avenue. All three drivers were warned for driving without lights when required.
Monday, Feb. 15
* At 12:15 a.m., a caller reported an assault at the Beachcomber Motel.
* At 6:52 a.m., police responded to Old County Road for a traffic accident. A vehicle was forced over an embankment by an oncoming car that swerved into the wrong lane. The driver was transported to a medical facility and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
* At 7:01 a.m., police responded to the 500 block of Fir Street after receiving a report of a dispute in progress. Officers found an intoxicated couple fighting and separated the couple for the day.
* At 7:08 a.m., officers responded to the Social Security Bar to a report of a submerged vehicle. Officers determined the vehicle was not occupied.
* At 1:36 p.m., a caller reported disorderly conduct in the 98000 block of Gerlach Lane.
* At 3:25 p.m., police responded to the 800 block of Chetco Avenue and trespassed several transients from the area.
* At 4:13 p.m., a caller reported a fight in the 99900 block of Mount Emily Road.
* At 6:07 p.m., police returned to the 500 block of Fir Street after the earlier dispute continued.
* At 8:32 p.m., officers responded to the 900 block of Chetco Avenue and told transients camped under the underpass to move along.
* At 9 p.m., police made a traffic stop at Chetco and South Bank. The driver was cited for driving with a suspended license and was warned for failure to carry proof of insurance. The vehicle was towed at the owner’s request.
* At 9:49 p.m., police were called to Fred Meyer after an employee stopped a transient man from stealing alcohol and sending him out of the store. The man left the store but was walking circles in the parking lot. Officers found him walking toward Burger King.