Winter Weather Advisory issued March 1 at 1:58PM PST expiring March 3 at 7:00AM PST by NWS Medford OR
Areas Affected: Jackson County; Eastern Douglas County Foothills; Central Douglas County; South Central Oregon Coast; Curry County Coast
* WHAT...Light to moderate snow. Additional snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches, with localized amounts up to 8 inches over higher terrain above pass levels.
* WHERE...South Central Oregon Coast, Curry County Coast, Central Douglas County, Eastern Douglas County Foothills and Jackson County.
* WHEN...Areas above above 1000 feet.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions. Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities.
* See https://www.tripcheck.comtarget="_blank">https://www.tripcheck.com or dial 511 for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause travel difficulties.