SALEM, Ore. — Tickets are now on sale for the 2022 Oregon State Fair, which starts August 26 through September 5, 2022. Available for purchase are General Admission, Carnival Ride, FairLift, and the Columbia Bank Concert Series tickets, featuring seven headlining performances at the L.B. Day Amphitheater.
● Gary LeVox, Rascal Flatts, former lead singer - Monday, August 29.
● Shaggy, Grammy Award-winning reggae artist - Tuesday, August 30.
● Bethel Music, Dove Award-winning faith and worship leaders - Wednesday, August 31.
● TLC, award-winning, pioneering R&B girl group - Thursday, September 1.
● Scotty McCreery, country music superstar - Friday, September 2.
● THE BEACH BOYS, Rock and Roll Hall of Famers - Saturday, September 3.
● Nelly, second best-selling hip hop artist - Monday, September 5.
Select ticket prices increase on opening day, Friday, August 26. Tickets and additional information are available at oregonstatefair.org. Reserved concert tickets start at $40 and include free fair admission.
VIPPlus Suite Seats, the premium ticket cost is $100 per person and includes - free parking, a souvenir lanyard, priority entrance, special food service and access to a VIP beverage bar, and a reserved seat in the premium center. Each L.B. Day Amphitheater concert at the Oregon State Fair will also offer a limited amount of concert seats free with paid Fair admission on a first-come, first-serve basis while space lasts.
About the Oregon State Fair
The Oregon State Fair is a public/private entity owned by the people of Oregon. The Fair began in 1861 in Oregon City. In 1862, the Fair moved to the Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem, the State Capitol. The Oregon State Fair and Exposition Center hosts thousands of visitors from all over the world each year, with premier concerts, art, culture, rides, agricultural exhibits, and livestock exhibits. For more information, visit oregonstatefair.org or contact us at email@example.com.