Cities along the coast in Oregon have put bans in place to stop people from coming from other areas and staying in their cities and possibly spreading the coronavirus.
Trending This Week
- Curry County confirms seventh COVID-19 case
- New barber shop opens after Covid-19 stay-at-home order delayed plans
- Deputies arrest man in Port Orford wanted for murder in Calif.
- People happy to dine at their favorite restaurants again
- Police Blotter: May 22
- CCP E-Edition for 5/29/20
- Port of Brookings Harbor set to reopen Beachfront RV Park on May 26
- Latest E-Edition
- Sixth confirmed COVID-19 case in Curry County
- Bryan Matthew Purdue