Seraph Brass, comprised of five of America’s top female brass players, will be showcasing their talent and captivating repertoire in concert at Crescent Elk Auditorium on Friday, March 17, at 7 p.m. as part of the Del Norte-Curry Community Concerts Association’s “Music in the Redwoods” 2022-2023 concert season. Admission to the concert is free.
Winners of the 2019 American Prize in Chamber Music, Seraph Brass has made a name for themselves in the chamber music industry. The group has toured extensively throughout the U.S., Mexico, Asia and Europe, and has performed and/or been featured in some of the world’s most prestigious concerts and music conferences.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.