A group of Brookings Christmas Parade participants didn't let the very blustery weather stop them from spreading holiday cheer throughout town. The annual holiday event was at held at dusk on Saturday, Dec. 10.
Trending This Week
- Massive Cascadia earthquake hit NW Coast in January 1700
- Latest E-Edition
- Southern portion of Oregon’s commercial Dungeness crab fishery opens
- The Pilot's E-Edition for 1/27/23
- Brookings Police Blotter
- Peak winter storm season draws storm watchers to a singular stretch of the Oregon Coast
- Students with missing immunizations to be excluded from school starting February 15
- Commission hears from Tribes on North Umpqua hatchery steelhead decision
- Oregon lawmakers move to end sale of flavored tobacco products
- Washed Ashore: Fourth whale discovered, 'purely a coincidence'