2006 Monaco Monarch SE 30PDD Ford Chassis V10 Triton. 31-foot
Details for 2006 Monaco Monarch SE 30PDD Ford Chassis V10 Triton. 31-foot
2006 Monaco Monarch SE 30PDD Ford Chassis V10 Triton. 31-foot Motorhome with 2 Slide-outs. 35,000 miles. 7-foot ceilings, Single Windshield. Cummins Onan 4000 Gas Generator. 14-foot Main Slide-out (needs couch or couch/table combo) Bedroom Slide-out has new mattress. Kitchen has everything and it all works. CB Radio, In-Motion Satellite, New Tires, Fresh Oil Change, Air Filter, New Furnace Electrical Board and Fan Motor, New Inverter, Knife Blades for both tanks, Toilet replaced, Electrical Receptacles Replaced. $27,000 OBO Call 707.460.0207 Thank you!
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Trending This Week
- Most Viewed - Photos / Remote Rescue: Injured worker found, rescued
- Most Viewed / Photos / Brookings Azalea Festival 2023
- Latest E-Edition
- Most Viewed / At City Hall: Council awaits separation agreement for city manager
- The Pilot's E-Edition for 5/31/23
- Walkout: Oregon senators joining walkout will face fines for future unexcused absences
- Brookings Police Blotter: Fire reported on Raven Way
- Brookings Police Blotter: Disorderly conduct on Easy Street
- Fatal Crash: Highway 101
- Be Engaged: Oregon’s unique beach and dune environments
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.