Details for Reporter/Editor (Lincoln City)
Twenty-year-old Country Media Inc., a fast-growing family-owned media company of non-daily print publications and websites has a current opening. We are currently seeking a full-time reporter/editor to work out of our Lincoln City, Ore. office writing for The News Guard.
This position is primarily responsible for writing multiple day-to-day news stories for the weekly newspaper and accompanying websites and reports to the publisher. The successful applicant will produce a wide variety of news and information, including local business, government, schools, and community events and various feature stories. The reporter will also contribute to our teams' efforts in developing special sections. Pagination skills are a plus.
Country Media offers a highly competitive newsroom wages and a variety of employee benefits, including group health insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; mileage reimbursement; and others. For immediate consideration, Send your resume and cover letter to Frank Perea (Publisher) email@example.com
Trending This Week
- Great Things are Happening at Curry Health Network
- Emergency SNAP benefits available in May
- 'What happened to being a decent neighbor?'
- OHA to take over mental health services
- County abandons OpenGov software
- Latest E-Edition
- Oregon stands to receive millions in funding
- Curry County risk still ‘moderate’ as state locks down
- Brookings Police Blotter
- Curry County Sheriff's Blotter