Details for THE HARBOR SANITARY DISTRICT
THE HARBOR SANITARY DISTRICT is accepting applications for the position of Wastewater Collection Operator Trainee This is a 32 hour per week position with a rate of $15.00 per hour. Benefits package included. Minimum requirements include: high school graduate or equivalency and must possess a valid Oregon Drivers License with a clean driving record. Preference will be given to applicants with mechanical background. Job descriptions and applications may be obtained and must be returned to the Harbor Sanitary District at 16408 Lower Harbor Rd. Brookings, OR 97415 or mailed to P.O. Box 2457 Brookings, OR 97415 (541) 469-5225, Monday –Thursday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Drug testing may be required. E.O.E.
Trending This Week
- Great Things are Happening at Curry Health Network
- Emergency SNAP benefits available in May
- 'What happened to being a decent neighbor?'
- County abandons OpenGov software
- OHA to take over mental health services
- Latest E-Edition
- Brookings Police Blotter
- Oregon stands to receive millions in funding
- Curry County risk still ‘moderate’ as state locks down
- Curry County Sheriff's Blotter