Details for Hiring Account Manager We have a position available in our


Hiring Account Manager We have a position available in our agency. One of the best account managers we have ever had got an opportunity she could not pass up. So, although we are happy for her we are sad to see her go. However, this creates a new employment opportunity for someone in Brookings that has full benefits and a retirement program that matches 4% and then at the end of the year we throw an extra 7% into the pot. So, a total of 11% of the salary goes into retirement. The medical insurance is also very good. We would prefer someone with insurance experience, but we are willing to train the right person. Must be able to pass a background check. Interested individuals can call 541-469-3510, submit a resume to, or drop off a resume at 16389 Hwy 101 S.


Welcome to the discussion.

1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.