Details for Accountant - Port Orford, OR. (Salary: $40,000-$48,541 annually DOQ plus
Accountant - Port Orford, OR. (Salary: $40,000-$48,541 annually DOQ plus excellent benefits) Southern Oregon coastal eclectic community of 1,200 with interests including arts, recreational fishing, hiking, boating. Fresh water lake, ocean beaches, plus two nearby wild rivers. $5.5M annual budget. Requirements: 3 years increasing progressively responsible experience in financial and statical record keeping work or, education & experience equivalent. The required application and job description can be downloaded from www.portorford.org or contact City Hall at 541-366-4570. Job closes 4:30pm, Friday, May 7, 2021. Mail completed application to City of Port Orford, Attn. Accountant Search, PO Box 310, Port Orford, OR 97465, or email email@example.com.
Trending This Week
- Great Things are Happening at Curry Health Network
- Emergency SNAP benefits available in May
- 'What happened to being a decent neighbor?'
- County abandons OpenGov software
- OHA to take over mental health services
- Latest E-Edition
- Oregon stands to receive millions in funding
- Curry County risk still ‘moderate’ as state locks down
- Brookings Police Blotter
- Curry County Sheriff's Blotter