NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS PROBATE NO.: 23PB04384 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
Details for NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS PROBATE NO.: 23PB04384 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
NOTICE TO INTERESTED PERSONS PROBATE NO.: 23PB04384 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that I, Jennifer A. Bly, have been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Diane Francis Carter by the Circuit Court of the State of Oregon for Curry County, and all persons having claims against said estate are required to present them to me at the law office of my attorney, Michael P. Vanderhoff, 780 S. Front St., Ste. 150, Central Point, Oregon 97502, within four months after the date of the first publication of this Notice or they may be barred. All persons whose rights may be affected by this proceeding are advised that additional information may be obtained from the court records, the undersigned, or my attorney. DATED AND FIRST PUBLISHED this 31st day of May, 2023. Jennifer A. Bly, Personal Representative Published: May 31, June 7, and 14, 2023. Pilot & ONPA P364208
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Trending This Week
- Most Viewed - Photos / Remote Rescue: Injured worker found, rescued
- Most Viewed / Photos / Brookings Azalea Festival 2023
- Walkout: Oregon senators joining walkout will face fines for future unexcused absences
- The Pilot's E-Edition for 5/31/23
- Brookings Police Blotter: Fire reported on Raven Way
- Most Viewed / At City Hall: Council awaits separation agreement for city manager
- Fatal Crash: Highway 101
- Be Engaged: Oregon’s unique beach and dune environments
- Latest E-Edition
- Ransomware Attack Update: Commissioners release additional details
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.