IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF DEL NORTE 450 H
Details for IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF DEL NORTE 450 H
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF DEL NORTE 450 H Street Crescent City, CA 95531 Petition of: Hannah Brown CASE NO. CVPT-2023-1064 ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR CHANGE OF NAME To all interested persons: Petitioner: Hannah Brown filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows: Present name: Isabelle Ruby Hagedorn to Proposed name: Isabelle Ruby Brown THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted. Any person objecting to the name changes described above must file a written objection that includes the reasons for the objection at least two court days before the matter is scheduled to be heard and must appear at the hearing to show cause why the petition should not be granted. If no written objection is timely filed, the court may grant the petition without a hearing. NOTICE OF HEARING Date: April 28, 2023 Time: 10:00 am Dept.: 1 The address of the court is same as noted above. A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: Del Norte Triplicate Date: March 10, 2023 /s/ William H Follett Judge of the Superior Court Published: March 17, 24, 31, and April 5, 2023 Del Norte Triplicate T360486
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Trending This Week
- Most Viewed / Selected: BHSD welcomes new superintendent
- Most Viewed / At Odds: Brookings business owner takes on public works
- Street Update: Council takes action for Chetco Avenue improvements
- Latest E-Edition
- Trending / Transition: School superintendent leaving office
- Brookings Police Blotter
- Letter: Beacon Broadband
- BEACON Broadband celebrates 500th customer
- Temporary Campground Closure: Bullards Beach, Beverly Beach
- Offshore Wind Energy: Council wants current plans rescinded
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.