Details for Notice of Budget
Notice of Budget Committee Meeting A public meeting of the Budget Committee of the Winchuck Rural Fire Protection District, Curry County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022, will be held at 00363 Winchuck River Rd, Brookings Or. The meeting will take place on May 12th at 6:00 pm. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message and to receive comment from the public on the budget. This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Any person may appear at the meeting and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee. A copy of the budget document will be posted on May 6th at the Winchuck Firehall.
Trending This Week
- Great Things are Happening at Curry Health Network
- Emergency SNAP benefits available in May
- 'What happened to being a decent neighbor?'
- OHA to take over mental health services
- County abandons OpenGov software
- Latest E-Edition
- Oregon stands to receive millions in funding
- Curry County risk still ‘moderate’ as state locks down
- Brookings Police Blotter
- Curry County Sheriff's Blotter